The Sac City Rollers are proud to present our fifth home roller derby game of the season, Saturday, June 24th. The SCR Capitol Punishers will take on Nidaros (of Norway) and the Folsom Prison Bruisers will battle the Monterey Bay Derby Dames.
The double-header will be held at The Rink, located at 2900 Bradshaw Road, Sacramento, CA 95827.
Doors open for VIPs at 6 PM and General Admission at 6:15 PM. ...
The first game whistle blows at 6:45 PM (Punishers vs. Nidaros).
The second game whistle blows at 8:30 PM (Bruisers vs. Monterey).
General Admission is free for Children age 6 and under.
General Admission for Children ages 7-12 is $6 in advance, $8 at the door.
Adult General Admission tickets are $12 in advance, $15 at the door.
VIP seating is available for all ages at $30 per person and includes:
- Early entry to the bout facility (no lines, no wait!)
- Premium reserved VIP seating area (no fold-out chairs for you!)
- Complimentary food service from SCR sponsors: Chipotle and Hot Italian
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages
- Two (!) drink tickets for alcoholic beverages of your choice from the SCR Bar
- Five (5) raffle tickets
- And, a dedicated SCR derby girl to answer all of your roller derby questions!
Hard copy GA tickets will be available soon at Empire's Comics Vault, Dimple Records locations, The Rink, or from any Sac City Roller. Online ticket sales end at midnight before the event. VIP tickets WILL sell out, so get yours now!